ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shtykh <rsht...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 1.8.0 Released
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2016 12:09:31 GMT
Sure, Denis, I can write about Redis protocol support. Can you please instruct me about the
format and how/where to submit?
Roman

    On Friday, December 30, 2016 8:11 AM, Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org> wrote:

 Boop! Sorry about that...indeed, I wrote Roman's name in my notes next to "1.8 release manager?"
and clearly combined the two.
Apologies for alarming you.
But that is a good hint, Denis <g>
Cheers,Sally

[From the mobile; please excuse top-posting, spelling/spacing errors, and brevity]

  On Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 17:58, Denis Magda<dmagda@apache.org> wrote:  Sally, looks
like you got confused with this