ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: In-Memory SQL Grid
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2016 02:34:51 GMT
Igniters,

I’ve finished reworking, enhancing and expanding our SQL Grid documentation preparing it
to 1.8 release.

If you recall, before it was a single page documentation and now it’s a big section that
contains, I hope, all the valuable knowledge we can share with Ignite users. Just open the
main page (https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/sql-grid <https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/sql-grid>)
and see what we have there. The only thing that is still missing is a “Distributed DML”
documentation that will be made public once 1.8 gets released.

Sergi and other SQL committers & contributes I would encourage you looking over the changed
documentation and provide or alter it if I’m wrong somewhere.

—
Denis