ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite 1.8 Release
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2016 21:07:25 GMT
Pavel,

Got you thanks. I’ve reviewed all the tickets that were waiting for my review. Please have
a look at minor comments.

—
Denis

> On Nov 15, 2016, at 12:31 AM, Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupitsyn@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Denis, [1] depends on [2], and [2](.NET: CacheEntryProcessor binary mode) is not a simple
thing. We won't be able to do that for 1.8.
> Other than that, I'll try to fit as many of them as I can. But I can't answer your question
since I don't see any date yet.

> By the way, you were going to help with the reviews.
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4128 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4128>
> [2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3825 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3825>
>
> On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 4:03 AM, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org <mailto:dmagda@apache.org>>
wrote:
> Alexander P., Igor S.,
>
> When will your merge all DML and ODBC (PDO) related changes into 1.8 branch? I’m looking
forward to go through PDO [1] documentation and be sure that everything works as described
on my side.

> Pavel,
>
> Do you think it will be possible to complete all the .NET usability tickets [2] under
1.8 and roll them out to the Apache Ignite users?