ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Mashenkov <andrey.mashen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geospatial queries example fails in master
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2016 15:11:23 GMT
I've added GridH2IndexingGeoBinarySelfTest (GridH2IndexingGeoSelfTest with
BinaryMarshaller). Test failed on cache configuration step due to
inconsistent types.
It seems, excluding should be done in BinaryMarshaller internals.

Caused by: org.h2.message.DbException: Feature not supported: "spatial
index on non-geometry column, _VAL OTHER" [50100-191]
at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:179)
at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:155)
at org.h2.message.DbException.getUnsupportedException(DbException.java:216)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.opt.GridH2SpatialIndex.<init>(GridH2SpatialIndex.java:104)