ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite 1.8 Release
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2016 12:21:02 GMT
Sergey,

As far as I know "ignite-cassandra" is a root folder.

"ignite-cassandra-store" - contains module with Cassandra store.
"ignite-cassandra-serializers" - module that contains optional serializers
 for Cassandra store (for example with Kryo).
it is implemented as separate (optional) module because of Kryo based
serializers may bring not needed dependency.

Igor, could you confirm this?

On Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 6:58 PM, Sergey Kozlov <skozlov@gridgain.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Could someone explain why Cassandra module splitted into three parts in
> optional directory for binary fabric build? At the moment I see following
> unclear points
> 1. ignite-cassandra directory contains README.txt only
> 2. Does ignite-cassandra-serializers depend on ignite-cassandra-store? In
> that case why do not make one module?
>

> On Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 2:37 PM, Alexander Paschenko <
> alexander.a.paschenko@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > IGNITE-4303 is most likely fixed by IGNITE-4280 fix (already merged in
> > 1.8 branch).
> >
> > Meanwhile everything SQL/DML related seems to be in pull
> > requests/reviewed/fixed/merged (no issues unapproached/not fixed).
> >
> > - Alex

> > > Hi
> > >
> > > I found two issues for 1.8:
> > > IGNITE-4304 ClusterTopologyCheckedException: Failed to send message
> > because
> > > node left grid <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4304>
> > > IGNITE-4303 CacheClientBinaryQueryExample returns wrong result
> > > <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4303>
> > >
> > > Could someone experienced take a look?
> > >
> > > On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 12:12 PM, Vladimir Ozerov <
> vozerov@gridgain.com>

> > problems
> > ignite-1.8

> now