ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: IGNITE-3999: Design discussion
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2016 06:09:47 GMT
Hi Amir,

Having POJO class QueryField looks like a good idea to me. Because we will
be able to encapsulate more field information into it over time. E.g. we
can add "keyField" flag for DML there.

I would even think about removing map from method signature in favor of
simple list/array:

void setFields(QueryField...);

Vladimir.

07 нояб. 2016 г. 7:32 пользователь "Amir Akhmedov" <amir.akhmedov@gmail.com>