ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Sergi Vladykin <sergi.vlady...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Off-Heap SQL Indexes
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 09:53:44 GMT
Prachi,

In [2] we refer to the same CacheConfiguration.setOffHeapMaxMemory
property, so [1] is correct. If setOffHeapMaxMemory is disabled (set to
-1), then indexes will never be stored offheap, regardless of setMemoryMode
setting.

Probably we have to change [2] to make it clear, that it is about
setOffHeapMaxMemory
but not about setMemoryMode.

Sergi