ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite 1.8 Release
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2016 01:03:02 GMT
Alexander P., Igor S.,

When will your merge all DML and ODBC (PDO) related changes into 1.8 branch? Iā€™m looking
forward to go through PDO [1] documentation and be sure that everything works as described
on my side.

Pavel,

Do you think it will be possible to complete all the .NET usability tickets [2] under 1.8
and roll them out to the Apache Ignite users?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3921 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3921>
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4114 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4114>

ā€”
Denis