ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Geospatial queries example fails in master
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2016 01:30:19 GMT
Igniters,

I’ve just added the documentation about our geospatial queries [1] and wanted to contribute
an example [2].

However, the example no longer works in the master branch producing the error you can see
in the ticket [2].
The same example works perfectly fine in version 1.7 and earliest. You can download this project
[3] and check that it’s true.

Sergi, please have a look at the issue reported in [1]. We’re approaching 1.8 release and
looks like we overlooked some new bug introduced recently.

[1] http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/v1.7/docs/geospatial-queries <http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/v1.7/docs/geospatial-queries>
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4238 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4238>
[3] https://github.com/dmagda/geospatial <https://github.com/dmagda/geospatial>

—