ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Connecting to Ignite from Tableau
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2016 18:53:34 GMT
I’m planning to put PHP PDO documentation under kind of “Runs Everywhere” section. Under
this section you will be able to find a reference to our .NET, C++ client docs as well as
information about REST API.

Tableau should be added under the new “Tools Integrations” section.

Could you create a ticket for Tableau and create a guide for it? After that we will add the
page under specific section.

—
Denis