ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Blogging about new .NET features
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2016 21:21:03 GMT
Gents,

I would encourage you to use

    https://blogs.apache.org/

as this place gets contant attention of the ASF media team and all the blogs
here got quite a bit of the spot light. In fact, I would encourage this group
to start using it. I'd be happy to help to set this up.

Cos

On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 10:34AM, Denis Magda wrote:
> Pavel,
>
> Do you mind blogging about ASP.NET session state [1] and Entity Framework 2nd level cache
[2] support after 1.8 release goes public?

> Also I would remind everyone in the community that it’s always welcomed to share your
experience or Ignite related news over blog posts. We track all the posts on this page.