ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ignite-spark module in Hadoop Accelerator
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2016 20:19:47 GMT
What Denis said: spark has been added to the Hadoop accelerator as a way to
boost the performance of more than just MR compute of the Hadoop stack, IIRC.
For what it worth, Spark is considered a part of Hadoop at large.

On the separate note, in the Bigtop, we start looking into changing the way we
deliver Ignite and we'll likely to start offering the whole 'data fabric'
experience instead of the mere "hadoop-acceleration".

Cos