ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shtykh <rsht...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: IGNITE-3066 Set of Redis commands that can be easily implemented via existing REST commands
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2016 04:23:09 GMT
Dmitriy,
I have contents prepared for the Redis category page on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4233Later
I will add examples for Java and some other languages.
-Roman

    On Thursday, November 17, 2016 9:59 AM, Roman Shtykh <rshtykh@yahoo.com.INVALID>
wrote:

 Andrey, thank you!
Dmitriy, I will when we have 1.8.0 version on readme.io.
-Roman

    On Wednesday, November 16, 2016 8:38 PM, Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrakyan@apache.org>
wrote:

 Roman, do you mind contributing the documentation for this feature?