ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shtykh <rsht...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite 1.8 Release
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 01:46:44 GMT
Igniters,
I have implemented a basic set of Redis protocol commands a while ago -- those I could wrap
Ignite's REST/memcached commands with.
Since Redis protocol has a richer set of commands compared to REST's, there are some limitations
in the current implementation (and I think it will be not that easy to implement more advanced
commands). Please see the ticket, it has a list of commands and the limitation described.
Can it be reviewed, and possibly receive recommendations how to remove the limitations? Probably
it can be considered for 1.8 release.
-Roman