ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Where and how to store metrics for queries.
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2016 01:26:38 GMT
Dima & Val,

My first intention was to store metrics locally and collect them on demand.

But after that I start to think about following scenarios:

What if we have a grid with clients that connected to grid, execute some
query and *disconnected*?
In this case we would have no option to collect metrics about what queries
were executed on grid.

Also, very often clients may resided in a *slow* network segment and
sending a task for collecting metrics
 from *fast server nodes* and *slow clients* may take a lot of time in case
of large grid.

Could you suggest me how I could deal with two mentioned above cases?

Or we could ignore them for now?

--
Alexey Kuznetsov