ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using WiX for the ASF product.
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2016 19:09:48 GMT
Igor,

In my understanding, it is OK to use any tool, as long as it does not get
into Ignite source or binary distributions. Everything in the source code
should either be licensed under Apache license or have a friendly license.

Given the above, can you please clarify whether using this tool is a
problem?

D.