ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Official Apache Ignite meetup - Sept. 22nd - London
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2016 22:24:19 GMT
Hi Christos,

Thanks for sharing! The use case is really unique. It was useful to learn how Apache Ignite
and GridGain are applicable in betting and gambling platforms.

—
Denis

> On Oct 6, 2016, at 3:27 AM, Christos Erotocritou <christos@gridgain.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Igniters,
>
> The recording from our most recent Ignite London meetup is ready to share.
>
> This time we had the pleasure of having Sam Lawrence from FSB Technologies talk about
how they have used Apache Ignite to transform their online sports betting platform.

> Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJZf1wIU1TE <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJZf1wIU1TE>
>
> Please share your feedback regarding the content, recordings and style to help us shape
these sessions as we move forward. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our Apache Ignite
YouTube channel to keep up to date with any new content we post.