ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: IGNITE-4088
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2016 17:26:17 GMT
Hi Kosntantin,

Thanks for the contribution! Personally, the API looks good from my standpoint of view. However
the overall contribution has to be reviewed my Ignite caching maintainers.

Please learn our development process [1], add new tests that would check your functionality
and send a pull-request to the community [2].

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute>
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-1.CreateGitHubpull-request
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-1.CreateGitHubpull-request>

—