ignite-dev mailing list archives

From 李玉珏@163 <18624049...@163.com>
Subject about isolated ignite clusters on the same set of machines
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2016 13:52:08 GMT
Guys:

in our network, we want to isolate some of the machine to build cluster
for testing, I looked at the following document,also do the test, but
found that this document may not be correct:

https://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.7/docs/cluster-config#isolated-ignite-clusters-on-the-same-set-of-machin

If the addresses property of TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder is set to 127.0.0.1,
multiple ignite nodes started in the same machine,is the isolation of
cluster, has nothing to do with the localPort attribute, if do not set
the addresses property, even if the localPort property of
TcpDiscoverySpi and TcpCommunicationSpi are diff, also belong to the
same cluster.

The way I think is to set the IP address list for the addresses
property, but it doesn't look elegant, does anyone in the community know
the right, or elegant way?