ignite-dev mailing list archives

From John Levey <john.le...@workday.com>
Subject Contributing to Apache Ignite
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2016 14:06:04 GMT
Hi List,

My name is John Levey and I am a software developer at Workday, and colleague of Patrick Peralta
(a recent contributor to this Apache Ignite).

We are adopting Ignite at Workday, and Patrick and myself and my team have tests around rebalancing
during failover which we would like to contribute (these tests are based on the functionality
Patrick contributed in the last few days).

A little about myself: I have worked at software monitoring start-up West Global designing
service monitoring tools based on Esper Complex Event Processing, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ and related
messaging technologies.

My Jira username is leveyj and I would like to request contributor access to Jira.

Best regards,
John Levey