ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Prachi Garg <pg...@gridgain.com>
Subject Maintaining documentation consistency on readme.io
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2016 17:58:43 GMT
Igniters,

Since readme.io does not automatically copy the changes from the current
version to the subsequent version, I have the following suggestion:

Create the document for future releases within the document for the current
version, and keep the pages hidden. After the new release, create the new
version for the document and unhide the pages.

This way we don't have to manually copy the document between the two
versions.

Thoughts?

-Prachi