ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Use of cache-api-1.0.0.jar - Isn't this an incompatible license?
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2016 17:21:02 GMT
There is a ticket to switch to the geronimo jar for Ignite 2.0:

In general, you can just replace the jcache jar with the geronimo jcache
jar in the mean time.

We could not replace it in the recent 1.7 release because of some
serialization issues within already running clusters. However, if you are
starting out, you should be OK with the geronimo jcache jar as it is fully
compatible from API standpoint.

D.