ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject .Net's QueryExample mixes everything in a single cache
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2016 04:28:26 GMT
Pavel,

I found out today that our .Net’s QueryExample mixes data for both Employee and Organization
entities in a single cache. Is there any significant reasons for that?

Basically I would prefer demonstrating how data can be logically divided among different caches
and that cross-cache queries works out of the box. You can refer to the same example implemented
for Java and C++ for more details.

Are you ok with suggested improvement of the example? Do you want me to open a JIRA ticket?

—
Denis