ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Maintaining documentation consistency on readme.io
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2016 00:15:20 GMT
Prachi,

This is an excellent idea!

Would you mind adding a new page to this [1] section?

After the page is ready we also need to leave a reference to it under this [2] section.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Development+Process <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Development+Process>
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-Documentation&examples
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-Documentation&examples>

—