ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Peralta <patrick.pera...@workday.com>
Subject Re: Interested in Apache Ignite Contributions
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2016 14:36:25 GMT
Hi List,

Per the development process I created a JIRA issue [1], submitted a PR [2], and triggered
a TeamCity build [3]. The instructions on the process indicate:

Move a corresponding JIRA ticket to "Patch Available" state and let the community know that
you're ready for review.

I didn’t see a “Patch Available” option but I did see a “Submit Patch” option which
I selected. Afterwards JIRA returned an error page with a red background:

There was an unexpected error while loading the issue.
If you think this message is wrong, please contact your JIRA administrators.

That being said, the state of the issue is “Patch Available” so I think it worked. Please
let me know if I’m missing anything from the process.

Thanks again!
-Patrick

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3678
2. https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/952