ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite 1.7 RELEASE_NOTES
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2016 19:31:35 GMT
Tracking the "Fixed in release" on the JIRA tickets would take care about any
gaps pretty much automatically. In general it's a good idea for an RM to run a
spring-cleaning on the JIRA tickets to scope up the release. Then once all
tickets are fixed, you can simply _generate_ the release notes with a
single-button click.

Cos