ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Greeting from Jason
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2016 20:05:13 GMT
Hi Jason,

Welcome to the Ignite community!

You should get familiar with Ignite development process described here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Development+Process

Instructions on how to contribute can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

Once you got familiar and were able to run a few examples, you should pick
a Jira ticket you would like to start on. Send an email to the dev list, so
we can add you as a contributor in Jira.

You can find interesting tickets to get started here:
https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#pick-ticket

Looking forward to your contributions!

Regards,
Denis

> On Aug 25, 2016, at 8:56 PM, laoshe <tanxingyou@foxmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone, glad to join you.
> My name is Jason TAN, i'm now working in a tech company in china.
> I am very interest in ignite - the new in memory data fabric - and i have studied it
for a few days. I hope i can make some attributions to ignite, thanks.