ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: IgniteConfiguration.toXml()
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2016 08:17:21 GMT
Pavel,

In Web Console [1] we have generation of Spring XML and appropriate Java
code generation.
And from my experience it is not trivial thing to generate Spring XML in
some cases (if we will write code by ourselves).

If we will use Spring marshaling - that will bring a dependency from Spring
 to ignite-core and we cannot do this.
We could add this as utility method to ignite-spring module.

[1]. https://ignite.apache.org/addons.html#web-console

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems