ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite - New Release
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2016 06:06:28 GMT
Yakov,

I'm not the one who is eligible for review of IGNITE-3389. Assigned it on
Andrey Gura. Andrey please find time for review.
Alexander B. when you need a review please send an email to the dev list
and someone will assist you.

As for IGNITE-3466, IGNITE-3467 and 3468 Sergi's opinion is needed. Sergi
please have a look.

--
Denis