ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandre Boudnik <alexander.boud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite - New Release
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2016 16:47:42 GMT
Sorry, I missed the typo:
To support the point, I would add that PosgreSQL has demonstrated the
similar behavior (inspired by unix .dot files and ls):
- they have "hidden" column: xmin and xmax in any table
- they do not appear in select * list unless they are specified explicitly
Take care,
Alexandre "Sasha" Boudnik

call me via Google Voice:
1(405) BUDNIKA
1(405) 283-6452

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 12:46 PM, Alexandre Boudnik
<alexander.boudnik@gmail.com> wrote:
> To support the point, I would add that PosgreSQL has demonstrated the
> similar behavior (inspired by unix .dot files and ls):
> - they have "hidden" column: xmin and xmax in any table
> - they appear in select * list unless they are specified explicitly
>
> I'll add some notices to the ticket
> Take care,
> Alexandre "Sasha" Boudnik
>
> call me via Google Voice:
> 1(405) BUDNIKA
> 1(405) 283-6452
>

> On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 6:37 PM, Valentin Kulichenko
> <valentin.kulichenko@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Agree.
>>
>> On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 12:59 PM, Alexey Goncharuk <
>> alexey.goncharuk@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Looks like the ticket for removing _key and _value from selct * is a good
>>> candidate for 2.0.

>>> for

Assigned

>>> yzhdanov@apache.org