ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Yakov Zhdanov <yzhda...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite 2.0 tasks/roadmap
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2016 15:36:05 GMT
Guys, I think we can also split event notification for user listeners and
internal system listeners. I have been seeing a lot of issues caused by
some heavy or blocking operations in user-defined listeners. This may block
internal component notification (e.g. on discovery event) causing topology
hangings.

--Yakov