ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Semyon Boikov <sboi...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite - New Release
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2016 14:10:32 GMT
Hi,

Today I merged into master 'distributed join' implementation -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1232 (thanks to Sergi, he
implemented this feature). I think this together with recent bugfixes worth
1.7 release. Do you think we can cut off 1.7 release branch from master?

Thanks

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 7:47 PM, Alexandre Boudnik <
alexander.boudnik@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry, I missed the typo:
> To support the point, I would add that PosgreSQL has demonstrated the
> similar behavior (inspired by unix .dot files and ls):
> - they have "hidden" column: xmin and xmax in any table
> - they do not appear in select * list unless they are specified explicitly
> Take care,
> Alexandre "Sasha" Boudnik
>
> call me via Google Voice:
> 1(405) BUDNIKA
> 1(405) 283-6452
>

> On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 12:46 PM, Alexandre Boudnik
> <alexander.boudnik@gmail.com> wrote:
> > To support the point, I would add that PosgreSQL has demonstrated the
> > similar behavior (inspired by unix .dot files and ls):
> > - they have "hidden" column: xmin and xmax in any table
> > - they appear in select * list unless they are specified explicitly
> >
> > I'll add some notices to the ticket
> > Take care,
> > Alexandre "Sasha" Boudnik
> >
> > call me via Google Voice:
> > 1(405) BUDNIKA
> > 1(405) 283-6452
> >

> > On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 6:37 PM, Valentin Kulichenko
> > <valentin.kulichenko@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Agree.

> good

> tables