ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Sergi Vladykin <sergi.vlady...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite - New Release
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2016 12:12:27 GMT
We will not be able to just change this, because it will brake
compatibility. Still I believe that an option to define our SQL tables
without _key and _value fields. But this is another story you can file a
ticket for it, can we fix somehow our JDBC for now? Like returning
BinaryObject instance or something?

Sergi