ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Converting TreeMap to BinaryObject causes ClassCastException (IGNITE-2852)
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2016 11:45:46 GMT
Hi Jens,

This is not the best candidate for the first contribution and presently I don’t think that
this feature should be supported at all.

I would recommend you picking up one of the tickets with “newbie” filter.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12338037 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12338037>

Regards,
Denis