ignite-dev mailing list archives

From AndreyVel <andrey4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite 2.0 tasks/roadmap
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2016 21:26:31 GMT
Good feature may be Aggregated cache - analog materialized view in DBMS
Aggregated cache is great for performance (KPI, analytecal reports).

Recently I learned network traffic between nodes when node
restart/startup and do no found any compressing for transferred data.

I know there is IgniteDataStreamer for writing cache, but how about
reading cache as stream for iterate all elements with scan performane
1-3M tuple/sec?