ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Kornev <andrewkor...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: 1.5.0.final is breaking packaging: osgi dependency is non-existent
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 11:09:56 GMT
I'd love to elaborate, Konstantin, but I can't. I have no experience with the package management
tools, neither yum nor rpm.

BTW, those Spring dependencies are optional, as far as I know. They are only required if Spring
framework is used by the application (Spring XML configuration, for example).

Andrey