ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: NonHeap memory usage metrics don't work as expected.
Date Fri, 27 May 2016 12:49:52 GMT
Hi Vlad,

In my understanding you should include in the metrics information provided by GridCacheAdapter.offHeapAllocatedSize().
This has to be done for every offheap based cache. This information should be accumulated
with the one that is already considered in GridDiscoveryManager at the time the metrics are
being created.

Also probably Alexey Kuznetsov can suggest a solution here because as far as I recall Visor
command line has an ability of total off heap usage calculation.

—
Denis