ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Artem Shutak <ashu...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Ignite 1.6 release timelines
Date Fri, 13 May 2016 13:10:01 GMT
I've finished with IGNITE-2959 Ignite JTA and WebSphere Application Server
8.5.5 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2959> and has been
merged to 1.6.

Also, I'm going to finish the following issues before 1.6 relase (they all
almost done/under review/waiting for TC):
[1] IGNITE-3056 Service implementation class is required even if it's not
expected to be deployed on current node
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3056>
[2] IGNITE-2921 ScanQueries over local partitions are not optimal
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2921>
[3] IGNITE-2899 BinaryObject is deserialized before getting passed to
CacheInterceptor <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2899>

Thanks,
-- Artem --

On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 5:26 AM, Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrakyan@apache.org>
wrote:

> On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 9:08 AM, Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznetsov@gridgain.com
> >
> wrote:
>
> > Also I already implemented "CacheJdbcPojoStoreFactory.dataSource property
> > should be replaced with Factory"
> >
> > And I think it will be cool to merge into ignite-1.6
> > But I need a review.
> >
> > Val, could you take a look? You may compare branch ignite-2832 with
> master.
> >

> To my knowledge, Val is traveling this weekend, so it would be nice if
> someone else could pick it up.
>

> > On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 10:26 PM, Alexey Kuznetsov <
> > akuznetsov@gridgain.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > I'm going to merge Ignite Web Console into ignite-1.6

> > IGNITE-3113

> ptupitsyn@gridgain.com

> > the

> > Denis,

> [...]