ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Vinogradov <avinogra...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Doubts
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 08:52:53 GMT
Juan Carlos,

First of all you should get familiar with Ignite development process
described here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Development+Process

Instructions on how to contribute can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

DataGrid located at module "core".
Test files located unde test folder at each module's root. Please look for
*Test.java files.
No git excludes required.