ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Gura <ag...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Halfway to Ignite 1.6
Date Sun, 15 May 2016 21:57:53 GMT
Guys,

I've finished with improvements for JDBC drivers [1]. I hope somebody will
review and merge it before code freeze.
Also I created issue related with query execution from client nodes [2]. It
affects system behaviour that related with [1] and [3]. I don't think that
it is critical because walk around exists.

--
Andrey Gura
GridGain Systems, Inc.