ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.5.0.final is breaking packaging: osgi dependency is non-existent
Date Sun, 15 May 2016 14:20:57 GMT
Thanks for checking out Andrey. Do you mind to elaborate on 'something'? The
way I see it, is that rpmbuilder performs certain checks to declare the
package dependencies, and the osgi once are popping up from somewhere. Which
wasn't the case before OSGI was added. Which lead me to believe that the issue
might be rooting from missing jars or something similar. Hence, my this email
thread.

Were my assumptions incorrect.
Thanks
  Cos