ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Documentation for Deployment Modes and Resource Injection
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2016 20:29:54 GMT
Hi Prachi,

Thanks for the useful documentation. I’ve extended it a bit by adding the following

However, the latter is not the case if [Binary Marshaller](doc:binary-marshaller) is used
which allows to store cache data in the binary format avoiding necessity to load entries classes
from a master node.

Right after this sentence

For In-Memory Data Grid, it also means that all cache entries of an un-deployed class are
removed from cache.

In addition presently I see that under “user resources” mentioned in PRIVATE and other
isolations modes we mean resources like IgniteInstance, SpringContext, etc. (according to
doc [2] created by Prachi).

However it’s not confusing and not clear what are the benefits of the following (sentence
from PRIVATE mode description)
Basically, user resources are created once per deployed task class, and then get reused for
all executions.

Could anyone provide details on this? I’m sure that these user resources sentences confuse
not only me.

—
Denis