ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Kozlov <skoz...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: SQL statements monitoring and statistics.
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 21:39:44 GMT
What's about to use more general approach and collect statistics into
special read-only caches ?

It gives more advantages like using data from such caches for other (user)
queries, track statistics without coding, behavior is closer to RDBMS, no
new API.

p.s. For  instance take a look on
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/pgstatstatements.html

--