ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Semaphore blocking on tryAcquire() while holding a cache-lock
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2016 20:41:30 GMT
Guys,

I fixed code style a bit and pushed my changes to the branch.

Couple of questions:
 - I see that some of the Errors caught do not get re-thrown (e.g. if
interruptAll flag is set). I believe we should at least re-throw OOME in
any case.
 - readResolve method is missing for CacheLockImpl. The current
readExternal/writeExternal code uses static stash field. I looked around in
the code and found that IgniteKernal uses localIgnite, while
GridCacheAdapter uses stash. Which way is the correct one?
‚Äč