ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: Want to find more contributors for your Apache project?
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2016 04:24:02 GMT
Would be great to add Help Wanted banner to our website. Can someone with
enough understanding of how Ignite website works do it?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shane Curcuru <asf@shanecurcuru.org>
Date: Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 12:55 PM
Subject: Want to find more contributors for your Apache project?
To: Apache Committers <committers@apache.org>

Apache has more online information than ever before to help our project
communities share information and improve your project's image.

Community Development (ComDev) has a vibrant cross-project mailing list
for sharing community and outreach ideas and event/GSoC information:

  http://community.apache.org/lists.html

ComDev has a new service for posting "help wanted" bugs for newcomers:

  https://helpwanted.apache.org/

Protect your project's brand: report trademark misuses by companies:

  http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/reporting

Even better: ask your PMC to register their trademark, to ensure that
other companies won't abuse your good name:

  http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/register

Find organizational information (who's a committer, past project board
reports, mailing list subscriptions) on the new Apache Whimsy tools:

  https://whimsy.apache.org/

Bring your feedback and community-building ideas over to dev@community!

- Shane Curcuru
  VP, Brand Management