ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Visor cmd alerts
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 04:48:41 GMT
Hi Vasiliy,

After a script is executed on the first alert I would follow these steps
to manage the frequency:
- execute the script only after alert's condition goes below set
watermark and then hits the watermark again.
- if the condition is fluctuating (goes up and down over the watermark)
too frequent (couple of times in 2 or so minutes) then I would avoid
calling the script to reduce possible spam generation.

--
Denis