ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Gianfranco Murador <mura...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Great blog about Ignite!
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2016 10:12:10 GMT
Hi Dmitriy,

I'm planning to write some article about about the modules for C++ and
C#.I'm finishing the design for integration with drools that I hope to be
finished by this summer, the module will also be documented in the blog .
The blog is here: http://quite-nice-coding.blogspot.it/

Regards,

Gianfranco
Hi:

If I write the content will be released to:
Https://www.zybuluo.com/liyuj/note/230739

I say "authority", mainly refers to the relevant content, if written by the
designer, will be more depth.

在 16/3/9 11:16, Dmitriy Setrakyan 写道: