ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Confusing IGNITE_ATOMIC_CACHE_DELETE_HISTORY_SIZE property
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2016 12:10:50 GMT
Igniters,

As you know there is a property that controls maximum remove queue
history for atomic caches
(IgniteSystemProperties.IGNITE_ATOMIC_CACHE_DELETE_HISTORY_SIZE).

The strange thing is that this property is also used for transactional
caches as well. I see that GridDhtLocalPartition allocates rmvQueue
regardless of a cache atomicity type which looks confusing.

Do we need to avoid the allocation of the queue for transactional caches?

--
Denis