ignite-dev mailing list archives

From endianignite <endianign...@gmail.com>
Subject Serialization exception when migrating from 1.3 to 1.5
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 10:03:32 GMT
I am attempting to migrate from 1.3.0-incubating to 1.5.0.final.  However,
when I start my cache I get the following exception
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: This method
should be accessed under org.apache.ignite.thread.IgniteThread	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx.localIgnite(IgnitionEx.java:1252)	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.IgniteKernal.readResolve(IgniteKernal.java:3234)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)	at
at
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)	at
java.io.ObjectStreamClass.invokeReadResolve(ObjectStreamClass.java:1104)
I can see that this is related to a change by Semen Boikov on Dec 9 2015
(change id 0adee3a).  I have tried to understand what this change means, and
how I might need to change my code, but without success.