ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shtykh <rsht...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Enabling Redis protocol with Ignite
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 01:13:47 GMT
Yakov,
Thanks for the pointers, that's exactly what I needed.
RESP (REdis Serialization Protocol) is not that complex, but depending on my other tasks it
may take a month or two. I plan to implement the integration iteratively starting with the
most used generic commands.If you need it earlier, someone else can pick the ticket, or we
can create a branch to collaborate.
-Roman